April 7, 2010

Marquelle and Jared Engagement

The wonderfully unpredictable Oregon weather has sure made it difficult for getting our engagement shoots in over the last several weeks. It was really up in the air in the beginning of the day on Tuesday, but by the late afternoon the skies had calmed down and it was nice enough that I was able to spend some time with Marquelle and Jared at Cook Park. They are such a sweet couple. They played on the swings and the playground and even got down on the damp ground for a couple of great shots. I look forward to their wedding coming up on November 12, 2010 in Ashland. The Southern Medford area is my old stomping grounds from my childhood and I am excited to see the newly renovated Ashland Springs Hotel, where Marq and Jared will be getting married. Here are a few of my favorite shots from their engagement shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment